Monday, December 20, 2010

9 months..

Still optimistic every.day that my phone will vibrate with an 817 area code until 2.59PST. Then its on to the next day....

Ring. Phone. Ring.

9 comments:

Kim Heesch said...

I sure hope your phone rings soon! It would be the best holiday gift ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Your day is coming...
Ring phone ring!!!

Sen :)

Unknown said...

RING phone. RING! Hoping for good news soon.

Unknown said...

Me too :)

Anonymous said...

Yep! I agree this will be the best gift everrrrr!
thanks for the encouragement...

nick

Rebecca said...

I'm hoping its soon for you!!!

Mercy said...

Thanks everyone!!..I'm also sending good vibes your way...

Tracy said...

I soooooo remember that feeling! The crazy thing is that one day soon, your phone WILL ring, and then it get really AWESOME!!!

Tami said...

Girl, I keep checking that FBI list like it is me! Ring, phone, ring!