Tuesday, December 7, 2010

8 months 2 weeks 5 days...

Just came across a note of what my predictions were when we got on the wait list

Referral- Oct 31,2010
Court date- Jan 15, 2011
Travel- Jan 31, 2011 (this was even before the two travel dates)

What do they say...? We make plans and God Laughs...

Sigh.

6 comments:

Wes and Layla said...

Sigh....that is so true. Hoping you hear something soon! Maybe before Christmas! You are getting closer every day!

Mercy said...

Thanks L.! I hope its a great Xmas..with a referral!!

Tami said...

Ha. You know my feelings! arrrghhh!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

I know! There was a day I would have been shocked it you'd have told me we'd still be waiting at Thanksgiving, much less Christmas! But, you're right God's in control! Hoping this week you get the call!!

Anonymous said...

Your day is coming soon.

Sen :)

Mercy said...

Thanks IFLC and Sen...Anxiety is starting to peak :-)