Meskel Square is a sixteen lane junction, where all roads meet in the Capital, Addis Ababa. It's also the title of my favorite song by Morgan Heritage and also signifies where all junctions(life experiences)have led us to adopt in Ethiopia
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Pause..
With this "pause'', I really need to stop looking @ the FBI list, every couple of hours, as though miraculously it will change :-)
I found myself still obsessively checking the list even after we'd moved into the #1 spot for siblings. And even though I knew it was ridiculous, I couldn't stop!
Laughing! I just came from there even though I know FULLY well that nothing is changing! Sometimes I think if I stare at it long enough, something will change! HA!
Awww...I hate that you are now on "pause", but in a sense we are all on pause. Having a face or not the pause is terrible for us all...NOTHING moves forward right now! ughhh! Praying.
7 comments:
I found myself still obsessively checking the list even after we'd moved into the #1 spot for siblings. And even though I knew it was ridiculous, I couldn't stop!
I can't stop either even though I know that there is little to no movement... praying for a miracle...
Blessings,
j
www.beneaththeacaciatree.com
Ditto...praying for a miracle!
Let me know if you can come up with an obsession that does not involve chocolate or wine.
Me too!!!
Laughing! I just came from there even though I know FULLY well that nothing is changing! Sometimes I think if I stare at it long enough, something will change! HA!
Awww...I hate that you are now on "pause", but in a sense we are all on pause. Having a face or not the pause is terrible for us all...NOTHING moves forward right now! ughhh! Praying.
Post a Comment