Thursday, June 9, 2011

Court Date!!!!

I.am.speechless

Just found out today of our court dates!!!! I really wasn't expecting this so soon but beyond thrilled!

Our preliminary court date(which we don't need to attend) is on July 4th and the second one, which we do need to attend is on July 14th!!!

34 days away. We get to meet our daughter. Woooohooooo!!!

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! Congrats!

The H Family said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news.

Wes and Layla said...

Wow! That was super fast! Hoping it goes smoothly for you!

Karen said...

Wonderful news!!!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Hooray!!! So excited for you! You beat the rainy season!!! Awesome news!

Kim Heesch said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Zoe and John said...

What great new Mercy! SO glad for good news these days:)

Rebecca said...

woohoo! Exciting news!!

Mercy said...

Thanks everyone. We are excited and hoping the trend continues for other waiting families...

The Page Team said...

Amazing news!!!!!!

Kirstin C said...

WHOO HOOO! That is AWESOME!

Kathleen said...

Wow! That is wonderful!

The Page Team said...

Hey Mercy,

I was wondering if you would be willing to bring our little guy a very small care package when you go to ET. Find me on facebook or my email is molliepa@att.net. I know you are getting super excited to meet your sweet one.

Thanks!
Mollie Page