Waitlisted as of 03/18/10. Woot! Woot!
This marks the end of the paperchase phase and the start of the FBI waitlist stalking. Even though we are over 9 months away from getting a referral, I've already started looking at the list almost daily :-).
In other news, with the new policy change that requires two visits to Ethiopian we'll get to meet our daughter sooner and also she'll be able to get an IR3 visa which recognizes her as a citizen as soon as she gets here. That will reduce the paperwork needed after her coming home.
5 comments:
Congratulations on making the waitlist! Woohoo!!!! So excited for you!
Welcome to the waitlist... We're waiting for a little guy 0-6 months old!
Thanks Layla & Jamie..I'm excited to get to this stage. Hope time flies by quick!!!
CONGRATS on being waitlisted! I don't even know my official day...that's sad isn't it? LOL Guess I should look. LOL
Welcome to the waitlist! We've been wating 6 months, and time has gone by fast/slow! :)
Shannon
Post a Comment